No matter what insect pest has decided to make your house or business premises its home, our team knows how to deal with your problem fast! Keep your home or business pest-free with the best pest control methods.
Rats and mice aren’t just annoying. They present a health risk and can cause costly damage. We’ll find out how they got into your home in the first place, and we’ll deal with any that have settled in to your living space.
Solving YOUR pest problems
Every building and every pest infestation has unique characteristics. That’s the reason why we begin with a thorough inspection to get to the root of the problem before we begin with control efforts. Get a quality solution that’s perfect for you.
First, we check every corner, including basements and attics, for pests. Then we figure out how they got into the building so that you can prevent future problems.
We’ll also give you sound pest management advice that you can use when we aren’t around to help. We are your pest defense partners!
And of course, we get rid of all pests both common and rare, and supply preventative pest control services.
Choose the Experts in Columbus Ohio
Expert pest control not only wipes out visible signs of pests, but also finds the reason why the infestation happened and deals with unseen breeding areas and hidden causes. As a result, your premises should remain pest free for some time to come.
When it comes to pests, we get the control you need first time, every time, and we help you by discovering how the critters gained access, advising you as to how the problem can be solved. What you want and what we want are the same thing: long-term pest control, rather than a recurring problem.
Extermination is an important part of our service too, and we use methods and materials that aren’t available to regular householders. These methods require special training and certification. Depending on your pest problem, we may recommend a follow-up treatment if that’s necessary to make sure your problem is solved.
If you’d like to know more about our pest control service, why not give us a call or send us a mail? Tell us about your issue, and we’ll tell you how we’d go about solving it.
#1 Rated Columbus Ohio Pest Control & Termite Inspectors
Many people don’t realize that the pest control products offered in stores aren’t all that good. Most of the best methods require some degree of training and special safety precautions. Even your can of fly spray has a list of precautions, but most people don’t mind them. That’s why the authorities often won’t register the most effective materials for use by the uninitiated.
Try the home remedies if you like, but when you find yourself still saddled with a pest problem, know the solution: get the top Columbus Ohio pest controllers to fight your battle for you. When you see how easily our local pest control company handles your problem, you’ll understand the benefits of choosing the pest control professionals!
How To Choose A Pest Management Company
Here’s’ why we believe you won’t find a better pest control company in Columbus. Other companies may match us on some of the points, but will they be able to tick all the boxes? Use our list of advantages to see how other companies measure up. We’re confident we’ll be hearing from you afterward!
- We supply detailed estimates and are open to you questioning us about the materials we use and the methods we apply. You will know that you are getting your money’s worth! We keep our pest control prices as low as possible.
- We always honor out quotes. You will never be charged for extras without your prior consent. If we were to spot termites while controlling rodents, we’d show you the evidence first, and await your go-ahead.
- We have earned an excellent track-record, both for the safety of our methods and their efficacy. Stop pests dead! Check our reviews to see what others have said about us.
- We’re so confident in our skills and pest control strategies that we’ll offer you a guarantee.
- We use fully trained, certified and insured operators. Don’t choose any old regular Joe when you can get experts.
- If you have a business, commercial premises or rental property, you might choose to contract us in the longer term. We are happy to explain what we will do in exchange for your retainer.
- Ensure that all services are offered in-house. If there is outsourcing, you will pay more!
- We are aware of the environmental hazards that some methods pose. We take care to use the safest options, even if they cost a little more.
You have found Denver’s preferred solution for affordable pest control. Call us today.
Our services include:
- Pest control – Residential
- Pest control – Commercial
- Bed Bug control
- Bird control
- Carpenter ant control
- General ant control
- Tick & flea control
- Mice Removal
- Floor & drain cleaning
- Fly control
- Mosquito control
- Odor control
- Rodent and wildlife control
- Stinging insects control (e.g. wasps)
- Scorpion control
- Termite inspection & control
- Termite bait & monitoring services
- Dry wood termite control
- Subterranean termite removal
- Fumigation services
- Insulation installation
- Rat Control
- Spider control
- Bee & wasp removal
- Roach control and extermination
Common pests that households and businesses need help with
We all live with ants – up to a point! If they start swarming, gnawing and biting their way around your house, it’s you or them! Luckily, you don’t have to make that choice. You can just settle for getting rid of the ants with our help. They’re tricky little things, because we have to get chemicals delivered to the queen. Just killing off workers won’t do the trick.
No, your house is not dirty. Bed bugs are super-sneaky, and ANYONE can get a bed bug infestation. They’re also devilishly difficult to get rid of. Let us help you to bed bug-proof your home.
Bees, wasps and hornets
We can’t warn you enough about staying away from wasps’ nests and beehives. A single sting can send an allergic person into a coma, and multiple stings will leave you feeling very sick and sorry for yourself even if you don’t have an allergy! Bees should be “politely” moved to a location where they will be welcome, and wasps get a rather more aggressive treatment. Don’t wait for someone to get stung!
Mosquitoes are enough to make you lose all pleasure in your home and your comfy bed at night. Can you stop them from bugging you? Yes, you can! Call us for the solutions